Monday, December 27, 2010

Boxing Day Finds!

In New Brunswick, boxing day shopping takes place on Dec. 27th.  People were out in full force today to find great deals in all aspects of retail.  Fashionistas hoping to find that next perfect piece for their wardrobe.  I was very excited to hit the sales at my favorite local shop, Je Suis Prest Boutique.  They have all their outerwear at 50% off, party dresses at 40% off and the rest of the store at 30% off (sale is on until Wednesday).  Here are a couple of the pieces that I found to add to my wardrobe:
Untitled


1.  Hinsdale Trench - BB Dakota   2.  Carbon Tunic - Gentlefawn  3.  Black top - BB Dakota
(image made at polyvore)

I love BB Dakota and can't wait to see their spring and summer lines.  I am off to shop again tomorrow for more deals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!