Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve!

Hope everyone is having a great day getting ready for all the fabulous celebrations that are taking place tonight.  I will be attending a party which gives me an excuse to pull out one of those cute little dresses that are just begging to be worn.  The dress I am planning on wearing is a Jack by BB Dakota dress which I purchased at Je Suis Prest Boutique after their holiday fashion party in November.  I will be pairing this with black tights and my new Steve Madden Jupiterr boots that I got for Christmas.

Boots - Steve Madden Jupiterr

It is time to go get ready for tonights festivities!  I will be back later tomorrow with a post of my outfit.  Have a fabulous time celebrating tonight.  Happy New Year to all!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those boots!
    xoxo,
    MG
    http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!