Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shoes, shoes, shoes!!

Anyone that looks in my closet will find that I have alot of shoes.  Shoes are fabulous and the better they look, the more I seem to want them.  Most of the time when it comes to buying an awesome pair fo shoes, comfort doesn't play a role.  Finding a deal on a fabulous pair of shoes also makes them that much better.  The pair of boots pictured below (and in my blog header) came from Marden's in Calais, Maine.  They always seem to have great prices on shoes.  However, if you see a pair you like there be sure to pick them up then because they may not be there the next time you go. 
Boots - Lovely People

These boots are perfect paired with a dress, leggings or a pair of skinny jeans.  They easily dress up any casual outfit and the best part is that they are comfortable.  Another great thing about Marden's is the fact that the most expensive pair of shoes I have ever seen there is $50 USD.  What is your favorite place to find great deals on shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!