Monday, January 31, 2011

A cold winter day...

The temperatures on the East Coast of Canada plummeted at the beginning of the week last week.  I wanted to wear a skirt to work but only had thin tights, so I put leggings over my tights and wore tall boots hoping no one would notice.   These cold days really make me want to invest in a pair of fleece lined tights.
 Once again I am wearing my Steve Madden boots.  These are so versatile and totally change the look when you wear them rolled down.  It is like having a new pair of shoes each time you change them.


Sweater - Dex, Top - Smart Set, Skirt - RW &Co., Boots - Steve Madden, Leggings - Gap, Bracelet - H&M

Today is the last day to get your votes in for the Je Suis Prest Style Challenge on Facebook.  I am currently in 2nd place, so please if you could vote it would be greatly appreciated.  First you have to like Je Suis Prest on Facebok and then go to my photo and write vote in the comments.  Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a great start to the week! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this look on you...so stylish and classic at the same time! Beautiful!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!