Friday, January 28, 2011

Hinsdale Trench

This trench jacket was part of my boxing day purchases from Je Suis Prest Boutique.  I have a long trench which is also made by BB Dakota (like this trench is) but is has fur on the collar.  The thing I love about this jacket is that it can be worn as a blazer during the winter and fall and a jacket into spring and summer.


The next time I wear this jacket I want to pair it with a skirt and a colourful tank underneath.


Pants - Suzy Shier, Jacket - BB Dakota, Shoes - Aldo, Bracelet - H&M
For those in New Brunswick digging out from yesterday's storm, stay warm!  Don't forget this weekend is the last few days to vote for me in Je Suis Prest Boutique's Style challenge, check out the post here for all the details on how to vote.  Have a great weekend!
 

3 comments:

  1. Melissa! You wear my clothes so well! Thanks for the support :) You're awesome!
    -Kiera

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not see you have a style blog? Did you have a scrapbook blog before? Anyway! Happy to have found it! I LOVE this jacket on you! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have truly mastered the long, lean stream lines...seriously love your very together style!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!