Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Black Dress


Everyone needs a little black dress.  They are so perfect for any occasion.  I love this dress because it is so comfortable and different from my other black dresses. 



 I love the collar on this dress and how it stands up.  The zipper gives the dress a little something and makes it not so black.


 I found this outfit needed a pop of colour so I added my pink Nine West pumps .

Dress - Dynamite, Tights - Anne Klein, Shoes - Nine West, Bracelet & Earrings - Express
Need a new little black dress?  Check out the sale over at Kensie, they have most for $20 or less and plenty of different styles!!

2 comments:

  1. You look great in this dress! You're so right about the LBD- but funny enough I only own...one (in my crammed-full closets!) And coincidently I wore it this weekend to a little black dress party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress and shoes ! :)

    first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
    at: http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!