Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ruffles

When I first spotted this sweater at Je Suis Prest Boutique I instantly fell in love.  It is very different from all the cardigans I have in my closet.  The navy blue is also a refreshing change to my usual black cardigans.  I  love how all the ruffles are different lengths, making it interesting to the eye.
This was also a work outfit that is super comfortable, yet professional; and at the time we were having some milder winter weather in Canada making it great for this season.



The bracelet is also a fun accessory that helps tie the grey in the pants together with the rest of the outfit.  I picked up this bracelet in Toronto last summer at H&M when I was there studying tap dance for a week.
Cardigan - Dex, Tank - Dynamite, Pants - Suzy Shier, Shoes - Aldo, Bracelet - H&M
Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!