Friday, January 21, 2011

School Spirit

The high school I teach at has spirit days every once and a while.  Last Friday was our annual basketball tournament and the whole school dresses up in our school colours, blue & white, as the school gets to go watch the game in the afternoon.  Since this was on Friday(casual day) and a blue & white day, this was a perfect opportunity for me to wear my it! Jeans, Jack tank and alternative apparel sweater from Je Suis Prest.

 This outfit also gave me the perfect opportunity to wear my bracelet that I got from Express in Las Vegas this past summer.


 These Steve Madden boots are perfect for skinny jeans and so versatile.  They can be worn with the cuff turned down (like in the photo), all the way unrolled or rolled down to an ankle boot.

Jeans - It!Jeans, Tank - Jack by BB Dakota, Sweater - Alternative apparel, Boots - Steve Madden, Bracelet - express

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!