Saturday, January 22, 2011

Vote for me!

I am in a style contest for a local boutique here in my hometown.  They have posted the pictures on facebook and the photo that gets the most votes wins a $100 gift certificate to Je Suis Prest and a $250 gift certicate to Sean McGrath Photography.  To vote, first of all "like" Je Suis Prest on Facebook.
Then click here to go to my photo and write vote in the comments.  Please make sure you click the link that is here to go to the photo as there are 2 copies of my photo and you need to vote on the one that is in the Style challenge - January album.  Clicking the link above will take you right there!  Thank you so much to everyone who votes, I appreciate the support!  Here is my photo that I entered into the contest:
The winner will be announced on Jan 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!