Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wintertime, brrr....

Yesterday morning here in southern New Brunswick we woke up to some snow.  They were calling for 5cm but I think we got more than that.  The winters in Canada are always cold, and this Christmas I was so glad to open a couple of gifts that would add some new accesssories to my winter wardrobe.  I received a new pair of gloves from my sister (thanks Steph!) that have ruching on the wrist of the gloves and as well from my sister in law I received a beautiful new coach scarf. 





 Jacket - RW & Co., Gloves - Reitmans, Scarf - Coach

Stay warm in these winter temperatures! 



1 comment:

  1. what an amazing gift. that will definitely add a pop of chic color to any winter outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!