Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ballet Slippers

Dance is something I love.  I have been taking dance lesson since I was 3.  Four years ago I started taking ballet and fell in love with that dance form.  Before that I had done pretty much all other styles of dance, and when I started ballet it was difficult, but I really do enjoy it.  So when I saw these shoes, I instantly fell in love as they remind me of my beautiful pointe shoes.  For me they are the perfect footwear as I love to be in the dance studio but I always can't be; so these will be a great addition to my wardrobe, helping me combine 2 of my loves, dance and fashion!

We are also very lucky here in Saint John as a new shoe store will be opening up town March 7th, the Urban Shoe Myth and they will be carrying these shoes!!  I will definitely be buying these.  I am so excited for their store to open, not only so I can buy these shoes, but to see what other lovely footwear they will be carrying.  Be sure to check them out

3 comments:

  1. It looks like a ballet pointe shoe heel...super cute!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I wonder if you can actually go en pointe with them on ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, they are lovely. I still have my point shoes saved as a keep sake, there is something just so magical about them. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!