Friday, February 18, 2011

Black & Blue

Ahh, Fridays....I love Fridays for so many reasons:  casual day at work, pizza night with hubby and the weekend!  This outfit is a casual Friday outfit I wore a couple of weeks ago.  I love this shirt as you can pair it up with jeans or leggings, such a comfy outfit!  The shirt is made by Dex and I purchased it at Je Suis Prest Boutique here in town.



 One of my favorite details of this tunic is the button that holds up the cuff on the sleeve.  This is great for me when I am teaching all day because I don't have to worry about the rolled up cuffs falling down as I move around alot when I am working. 

 Shirt - Dex, Jeans - !It Jeans, Boots - Steve Madden
I hope you all enjoy your Friday and have a wonderfully warm weekend!  We are supposed to go up to 4 degrees celcius here, I can't wait for warmer weather! 

I will also be at Rhoda's this Sunday for Out with the Old in with the New, to sell some of my last season's clothing.  You can check out all the details here on facebook.  It is a great way to get some new pieces for your wardrobe.  I am looking forward to it!  Hope to see some of you lovely ladies there!!  As well, stay tuned as I am working on a giveaway for my wonderful readers.  Happy Friday!!


3 comments:

  1. Great Casual Friday look Melissa :) Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for warmer weather either! But your outfit is so cute I hope you get to enjoy it again before its too warm for boots!
    xox
    your newest follower
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!