Friday, February 11, 2011

Buttons and Bows

This is not the most glamourous or fancy outfit, but it is a comfortable look that I love for work.  This black sweater is wool and was so warm for this cold winter day.  I also love the bow detail at the neckline on the purple top.  I need to learn how to tie a better bow with this, does anyone have any tips or suggestions for this?



This shirt is one of the first purple shirts I purchased last year, in an effort to work more colour into my outfits.  I also love how the buttons on the sweater match the buttons on my pants and they were bought from 2 different stores at different times.  As I look back through my posts, I realize I need to stop wearing so much black and get more colour into my winter wardrobe.  



Sweater & Top - RW&Co., Pants - Suzy Shier, Shoes - Aldo

I apologize for all the indoor photos, our winter here in Canada this year is not really cooperating for outside photos.  I did get a chance to take some outside photos on the weekend and will post those soon.  I hope you are all having a great Friday and have a fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Love your bow shirt (& colour!) In the past, to get a better bow I have ironed the 2 pieces, tied then ironed again. Not sure if that will help with that particular fabric, but its worth a shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!