Thursday, February 17, 2011

Citron

These shoes are just gorgeous!!!  I love the green colour(citron) of these shoes and can't wait for spring to come so I can wear my heels similar to these!


These shoes are made by Diane Von Furstenberg and are available at shopbop.com for $275.00.  I won't be adding these shoes to my wardrobe anytime soon, but a girl can dream!!  Another feature I love about these shoes is that the satin ankle tie is detachable.  They are also available in other colours: black, mushroom and sea dust.  These shoes are a great way to add some colour to an outfit and a feminine touch with the bow.  I will certainly be on the lookout for shoes similar to this!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. lovely shoes. love the color too. *sigh. i'll daydream about this today.


    Giveaway @ Thinking Out Loud

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Those are just seriously amazing, wow! I really love shoes and need to buy more. Sigh. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous. A little pricey for me for such a limited wear shoe but then again as soon as I had them I think I would do everything I could to wear them constantly. Great blog!


    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!