Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's everyone!!!  Beside today being Valentine's, Mondays are always a busy day.  A start to a new week, things to get ready for the week at work, and my dance classes start again for the week.  On Monday nights I teach tap dancing, and one of my classes is for 6-10 year olds, so we are having a bit of a Valentine's party tonight, it should be fun.  I know the girls are excited for it.  I have spent the weekend making valentine's for each girl in the class as I also have a love of scrapbooking.  This was my work outfit for Valentine's day, looking back at it now I should have worn something red or pink, however the weather here is so cold it really wasn't allowing me to wear any of my cute red/pink clothing at the moment. 

 The thing I love about this suit is the neutral colours that are in it allow you to wear any colour you would like under the blazer.  Today I opted for a white sweater to keep warm.  I cannot wait for spring and for all this snow to go away.
Blazer, Belt & Pants - Suzy Shier, Shoes - Aldo, Sweater - Forever 21
My hubby and I celebrated Valentine's day on Saturday evening by goingn out to a local restaurant here in town called Thandi.  It was our first time going there, it was so much fun and the food was delicious.  We will definitely be going back.   I hope you all have a great Valentine's day!

1 comment:

  1. Great business look! Thanks for your comment. Come visit again soon.
    Happy V-day!
    xo L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!