Friday, February 25, 2011

Little Black Dress #2

This is the 2nd little black dress that I have featured on my blog.  The first one was a few weeks back from this post.  I have way to many little black dresses, but they are just so easy to wear and so appropriate for multiple situations.  They are great for work and for going out after work, as well they are so easy to add colour to.


I put a sweater over this dress as this was a cold winter day here in the east coast of Canada, and in the winter often times fashion gets covered up by sweaters.  I am really looking forward to spring arriving so I can wear my clothes without multiple layers.
Sweater - RW&Co, Dress - Gap, Shoes - Aldo, Tights - Anne Klein, Bracelets - Smart Set
How many little black dresses do you own?  Do you think a girl can have too many?  I think I have about 5 or 6. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for a giveaway on Monday! Have a great weekend and if you live on the east coast stay safe in all this snow.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE a simple, classic black dress...so wearable and always stylish! Love how you paired it with some red heels! Lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is a thing as too many little black dresses!! I especially am loving yours, its so classic and it fits lovely!

    xox
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have an amazing figure. great lbd!

    thought you'd be interested in my 100-piece elf makeup palette, black crackle polish and Ulta cosmetics giveaway!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2011/02/makeup-muses-makeup-more-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute look!!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!