Monday, February 21, 2011

A Perfect Day

I am so lucky to have my family so close to me.  My sister lives in the town next to mine, about 20 minutes away.  She is a great shopping partner and is always up for a fabulous afternoon of shopping.  This particular saturday was the perfect day for this, it was so nice out I was able to get out and take some outfit photos as well as we were able to walk around the boutiques uptown without freezing while going from shop to shop.


After we were done our shopping that afternoon we also met up with Chelsea, to give her, her package from Lulus.com and we got to chat over coffee.  It was so great to meet her.  She is another fabulous local blogger who has a great giveaway going on right now for any local girls to the Silver Daisy Designs Fashion social happening on March 3rd, be sure to enter the contest here.



Jeans - !It Jeans, Boots - Steve Madden, Top - Covet, Bracelets - Smart Set
This outfit was perfect for this day of shopping.  It was comfortable and easy to move in.  I also love this top, it is so versatile, it can be worn as a shirt and I have also worn it as a dress.  This was an awesome winter day, I am looking forward to more warm days like this one and ones filled with shopping!  Also yesterdays 'Out with the Old, in with the New' at Rhoda's was a great success!!  Sold quite a few of my items and it was great to see so many local ladies.  Have a great Monday!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!