Friday, February 4, 2011

A Special Occasion

I wore this outfit 2 weekends ago to go see my parents.  My hubby and I had some exciting news to share with them (unfortunately I can't share it with you for another few weeks, but as soon as I can I will) and it was so comfortable for the drive down in the car, as they live about an hour away from me.



I purchased this dress from Je Suis Prest Boutique from the spring line of BB Dakota.  I love that I can pair this with leggings and a scarf and make it appropriate for winter.  The sweater and scarf are also purchases from Kiera's lovely store.


Dress - Jack by BB Dakota, Sweater - Dex, Scarf - C'est Moi, Leggings - Gap, Boots - Steve Madden, Belt - Le Chateau
This weekend my sister and I are going to the uptown in our city to check out some of the new boutiques that have opened and have a day of shopping.  I am really looking forward to browsing the shops and hopefully bringing home some new things for my wardrobe.  I also picked up my first Lulu's order yesterday that I had put in with Chelsea to save on shipping, look for that new outfit post soon. Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit Melissa! (And you have me curious about this little secret.) I think I'm going to wear one of my new LuLu*s items tomorrow! How did your sweater fit?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!