Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stellar Stilletos

Last summer my hubby and I went to Vegas and part of our trip is always hitting up the outlet malls.  We hit up the Premium Outlets and at Guess I fell in love with a pair of stilletos similar to the ones pictured below.  Now the ones below have a bow on the back and mine don't, this is the only picture close to mine that I could find.
Shoes - Guess

These shoes, which I wore with an outfit in Vegas, make you feel so gorgeous when you wear them.  I really want all this snow to melt so I can get them out again.  They look fabulous but are not great for doing lots of walking.  I wore these in Vegas to a Cirque show and then we proceeded to walk around the strip for the remainder of the night.  I ended up with blisters on the bottom of my feet, but they were only $30, I felt fabulous and would do it all over again in a heartbeat.  The outfit that I paired these shoes with will be featured in my next tropical Tuesday post.  So when it comes to shoes, in my opinion, it isn't always about comfort but about how the shoes look and how they make you feel.  So if you love the shoes, buy them!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!