Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tropical Tuesday - DR

Ahh...warm weather....sandy beaches...sunshine. I wish I was back in Dominican Republic.  These photos are from march break 2009 in Punta Cana at the Bahia Principe.  Such a great resort, but it is very large, so not the greatest for walking in heels, but I managed.
We took these pictures in the lobby of the hotel before we went to the Japanese restaurant.  Unfortunately the lighting wasn't the best.  However, the restaurant was very good!  They do all the cooking on a grill right in front of you; all of the food was so fresh.  We are hoping we will get to experience a restaurant like that again.  And our chef was very entertaining, doing things such as throwing an egg into his chef's hat and it didn't break.


Dress - Kohl's, Pashmina - Le Chateau, Shoes - Naturalizer, Bracelet - Thrifted
 I would like the thank my Dad for taking these pictures of us and for taking 3 pictures to make sure we got my full outfit in.  Thanks Dad!  Hope you are all having a great Tuesday and perhaps enjoying some tropical weather where you are!

1 comment:

  1. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 giftcard to PTAK apparel if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!