Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tropical Tuesday - Vegas Style!

My hubby and I went to Vegas for the first time 2 summers ago for my sister's wedding.  We instantlly fell in love with the city!  We enjoyed ourselves so much we started watching for deals and ended up going back and spending a week in July last summer.  While we were there, we made a trip to the outlet malls where I purchased a pair of Guess Stillettos that I featured in last Thursday's post.  I fell in love with these shoes and had to wear them that week.
 The dress that I am wearing is from Florida.  I had purchased it while I was there for a conference a couple of weeks before we went to Vegas.  These photos were all taken on the strip by the Venetian, after we came back from the MGM Grand and seeing the Cirque du Soliel show KA.  It was a fabulous show that is inspired by martial arts.  The photos below are of me and my sister, as she and her husband came on the trip too.

 Shoes - Guess, Dress - Papaya, Purse - Vera Wang

Thanks for stopping by I really appreciate everyone of my readers!  Have a great Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dress and shoes. AND your trip looks so fun. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!