Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tropical Tuesday

My hubby and I always go on trips every year and they usually involve a destination down south to escape the cold Canadian winter, or the not so great summers we have sometimes.  On these trips was how photographing my outfits came to be.  Sometimes there are photos with my hubby, and sometimes by myself.  So each Tuesday I will be featuring some photos from a trip of an outfit.  Today's outfit is from our March Break trip in 2009 to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.  We stayed at the Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana.
 This is a very casual outfit that I wore to lunch over my bathing suit.  I remember thinking that day it really was too hot to be wearing that jean skirt, as it was at least 30 degrees celsius everyday that week!  This really was a gorgeous resort with lots of greenery and great spots for taking photos.  My hubby and I had some professional shots done on the grounds and on the beach at this resort, it was a lot of fun.
 Skirt - Kohl's, Halter - Smart Set, Flip Flops - Columbia, Bathing Suit - Sears
Thanks to my hubby for taking these photos and for posing with me in this one outside our building.  This was on our way back to the beach after lunch.  With all this snow and more coming today it certainly makes me want to go south.  What is your favorite vacation destination?

2 comments:

  1. Nice, are you two able to get away this year too? Adam and I usually try to go to Mexico every year for our anniversary, but it seems to be a bit on the dangerous side lately. Maybe we'll have to convert to Dominican Republic...looks beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!