Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Turnaround Day

Turnaround days at school are always busy.  Getting all the materials ready for the next semester, meetings, and doing report cards up from first semester courses.  I had a meeting on this day so I felt this outfit would be perfect for it.  This is more of a spring/summer dress, but paired with the blazer worked perfect for this winter day.
Before stepping outside, I realized just how cold it was and decided to add this C'est Moi scarf that I picked up at Je Suis Prest boutique.  This scarf was the perfect accessory that kept me warm all day.  The dress, is quite a few years old, and I was so happy I found it again when I was going through my closet for Out with the Old and in with the New that is taking place at Rhoda's on Feb. 20 ( I will have a table there!).  I am glad I found it again and want to work it back into my wardrobe as it is great for work.



 Dress - Smart Set, Blazer - H&M, Belt - Le Chateau, Legging - Gap, Boots - Steve Madden

Have a great Wednesday!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!