Monday, February 7, 2011

Zipper Roses

This is an outfit I wore to work on Friday, the last day of exam week.  I love this tank top with rose detail made out of zippers.  This is one of my favorite Friday outfits to wear.



 These boots are a great height for work all day and also to wear in the evening as my hubby and I do our grocery shopping every Friday night.  And every once and a while we go to the mall too on those Friday night trips.

Jacket & Tank top - Smart Set, Jeans - !It Jeans, Bracelet - H&M, Boots - Steve Madden
Also, on February 20th I will be participating in Je Suis Prest Boutique's Out with the Old and in with the new at Rhoda's flea market.  This is where local fashionistas come to sell items from their wardrobe from last season.  This will be a great place to add some new pieces to your wardrobe at great prices.  Hope to see you there! Have a great Monday everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Really love the detailing on that top! So fun! Thanks for your sweet comment today, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!