Thursday, March 3, 2011

7's

Living close to the Maine border has many perks, but my favorite one in particular is being close to great shopping!  One of my favorite places to go when in St. Stephen visiting my parents is to Marden's in Calais, ME.  Marden's surplus and salvage is hit or miss with its items and it's slogan is so true - "I should have bought it, when I saw it, at Marden's".  If you find something you like, be sure to snatch it up as it will probably be gone the next time you are there as their stock changes all the time.  When I was down last week I spotted these pair of shoes and just had to have them.

When I saw these from afar on the shelf, I instantly loved the colour and suede material.  When I saw the inside that they were 7's I loved them even more!

 Then when I turned them over and saw the price I was even more surprised, they were only $40!!!  With the Canadian money being at par right now, these were a fabulous price.  I can't wait for spring to come so I can wear these shoes.  With the amount of snow, slush and salt we have right now these would be ruined in no time, but once spring comes I will be wearing these a lot.
 What shoe trend are you most looking forward to this spring? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!