Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fleece Lined Tights

I was so excited to get my fleece lined tights from shop bop.  They are the best!!  So warm and comfy, they actually make me want to wear dresses and skirts in the winter.  I was so happy when they came in but I had to wait a bit to get them as I had them shipped to Maine, to save on shipping.  Thanks to my Dad for going over to pick them up for me (as he lives on the Maine-New Brunswick border), even though he didn't really know what they were when the customs lady asked about them.

This outfit was very comfy and warm for work.  This outfit has the least amount of black I have worn in a long time.  I love breaking out the colours in my outfits and getting away from the dreary winter colours.  I still have a few of those in this outfit but the purple reminds me that spring is coming!

Skirt, Top & Bracelet - RW & Co, Tights - Plush, Boots - Steve Madden, Belt - Smart Set, Sweater - Dex
I also got my first tights order from We Love Colours on Saturday.  I had gone in on the order with Chelsea, Barb, Emma and a couple of other ladies and I can't wait to wear them!  They are all such bright, fun colours!  Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!!  Don't forget only 4 more days to enter my giveaway here!

4 comments:

  1. I wore my first pair of welovecolor tights yesterday! Amethyst purple & I felt like spring was upon me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Just found your blog on Kenzie's. I'm following you now :) hope you do the same!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe that I can't find my tights? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will never be able to go back to a winter without fleece lined tights again, trust me! I wore mine to their death, I will need new pairs for next winter, but am happy to trade them in for regular tights now that the temperatures are warmer! A new wardrobe staple though, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!