Friday, March 18, 2011

A Grey Day

Spring is upon us here in New Brunswick.  It is so nice to see the snow banks melting and the warmer weather coming.  I wore this outfit yesterday and because of the warmer weather I was able to take a few outside photos.  It was a grey day that looked like it was going to rain but ended up clearing off. 
I was also happy because I got to wear my We Love Colours tights that I had orderd a few weeks ago with Barb, Emma , Chelsea and a couple of other local gals.  These tights are so nice and great quaility, that when my dog jumped on me he didn't even snag them.  I was also able to wear them that evening to teach dance; great quality and versatile.

This outfit also is featuring the sweater I ordered from Lulu's after I saw it on Kate's blog.  When I saw how she styled it I loved it, and found a way I could wear it for work, and work it into my wardrobe.  Be sure to check out how she wore it here.
I love the lacey details on this Jack by BB Dakota sweater and the pop of colour these red We Love Colours tights give this outfit.  It was also a great opportunity to wear my new Seven for All Mankind Shoes that I got at Marden's.
Top - Jack by BB Dakota, Belt - Smart Set, Skirt - RW&Co., Tights - We Love Colours, Shoes - 7's
I really like this outfit and a lot of my co-workers were suprised by the bright colour but they said they really liked it.  I can't wait to wear my We Love Colours tights again and I need to get some more colours, I am loving the coloured tight trend.  Happy Friday everyone, hope you all enjoy this last weekend of winter!!  As the first day of Spring is Monday!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!





6 comments:

  1. Your sweater top is FANTASTIC...I am a huge fan of that style puff sleeve and think it is oh so flattering! Loving your shoes too...you look so sleek and lovely!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, yay! I love this sweater, it looks great on you, and I love how you made it work appropriate! (my skirt was not so much, haha) I have worn this sweater a TON = it goes with so much, I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as Chelsea handed you these tights I had order envy & I have to say they look magnificent on you & with this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those red tights! I think I'm going to have to search for a pair for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love bright tights! They look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!