Friday, March 4, 2011

Huggie

, That is our dog's name.  He is just so cute and is usually wondering around while I am taking photos.  Most times I crop him out but today I thought I would leave him in there and share these photos with you of him.  He is very nosey and likes to be close to hubby and me, no matter what we are doing.  


As you can see in the photos below my dog decided to run around the whole time during this shoot.  In this photo below I was shooing him out of the way.  We love him so much but he doesn't know the meaning of get away from the camera yet.  You will also see in the rest of the phots one of his toys near me, as he thought me shooing him away was me wanting to play with him.  We did play after I was done taking photos.




Top - Dynamite, Pants - Suzy Shier, Belt - Smart Set, Shoes - Gianni Binni
The shoes in these photos are also a pair I got from Mardens a few years ago.  They have a peep toe and were a little chilly on this winter day.  I can't wait for spring/summer so I can wear more of my shoes like these.  Don't forget to check out my giveaway here, you have until March 12th to enter!  Hope you all have a great weekend and for those starting March break here, enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. great shoes!!!




    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/
    (there's a GIVE-AWAY)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit! You look very chic! I love the way you paired that amazing top with the belt... just lovely :)

    LizAnn
    VPV Intern
    http://www.shopvpv.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!