Monday, March 21, 2011

LBD #3

Yes this is the 3rd little black dress I have featured on here.  This photo is from a couple of weeks ago when we were having our cold winter weather and it also gave me a chance to wear my fleece lined tights.  LBD are great for work and so simple to add colour to with a scarf, jewellery or shoes.  I opted to add my colour here with my pink Nine West pumps. 

Since it was a chilly day I decided to pair this dress with a black cardigan.  I definitely have too much black in my winter wardrobe and have decided to remedy this, this spring season.  I also want to add some coloured cardigans to my closet and spotted some Joe Fresh ones this weekend.  I will definitely be picking some of those up.

This dress was given to me by my sister, Carla.  When I was shopping this fall I wanted a new LBD to add to my closet and she was cleaning hers out and gave this to me.  At first I wasn't sure how much I would wear it, but it has been perfect for work.  Thanks Carla, xoxox.
Dress - c/o my sister(Carla), Tights - Plush, Shoes - Nine West, Braclet - H&M, Cardigan - RW&Co.

Thank you so much for all your lovely comments last week, it means a lot to me.  Hope you all enjoy this lovely first day of spring!! 

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!