Monday, March 7, 2011

Mock Interview

This outfit was from a couple of weeks ago, and I wore it for a mock interview.  I am in a leadership development program for the school district I work at and we were doing mock interviews that day, that were being video taped.  It was also casual Friday so I wanted to be casual yet look professional for the interview.
I tried to go for a professional look on top yet casual on the bottom.  I bought this shirt for my work Christmas party but love the way it looks under a blazer.  The satin material adds enough shine to dress this outfit up.  It also helps that pink is one of my favorite colours!



Jeans - !It Jeans, Boots - Steve Madden, Top - Smart Set, Blazer - RW&Co., Necklace - Ricki's

The mock interview went well and we actually get a copy of the video tape so we can see how we did.  We haven't got it yet but I am a little nervous to see it.  I am always so critical of myself.  I wish we got to sit down with the district and watch it so they could give us pointers on things we need to improve on.  Hope you are all having a great week!!  Thanks for stopping by!!  Don't forget, only a few more days to enter my giveaway here!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!