Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Plaid

Plaid is something I never thought I would wear, especially to work.  When I used to think of plaid I always thought of my dad's hunting clothing.  However, seeing how other style bloggers are working with it inspired me to purchase this jacket for work this fall.



This jacket is great because it can be worn across most of the seasons.  It is felt like material, so it may be too warm for summer, but it is perfect for spring, winter and fall.  



Jacket - Dynamite, Pants - Suzy Shier, Shoes - Aldo, Turtleneck - Gap, Bracelet - H&M

This jacket is something that I really liked when I purchased it, but now I am having mixed feelings about it.  Not sure if I will keep it or not for next season. 

 What is your favorite plaid look/piece of clothing?

2 comments:

  1. I have always had 1 great plaid item in my closet, usually in some kind of great colour combination but thinking on it now... I seem to currently be without one! Last summer I was eyeing up some longer, light weight plaid blouses but just never found the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a plaid dress that I love but haven't worn in some time. I feel that plaid isn't my favorite to wear. But you certainly pull it off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!