Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Purple Rain

First of all I would like to apologize for not doing a tropical Tuesday post yesterday.  After arriving home around midnight on Sunday from our latest trip, working all day Monday and Tuesday, I didn't get a chance to do one up.  I promise next Tuesday's post will feature shots from our trip last week.

This outfit is another one of my casual friday outfits.  It wasn't actually raining this day but it had that grey rainy feeling outside. 
As you can see my dog was wondering around again in this shoot.  I couldn't cut him out of this one, but I really liked this photo, so I hope you don't mind seeing him there.
  I really like this tank and bought it to add some sparkle and colour to my outfits.  I seem to be wearing a lot of purple lately!  The earrings I am wearing with this outfit are one of my favorite pairs.  I bought them at our local campus market which is put on every year by our entrepreneurship class at the school I teach at.  They have to design a product and sell it at a market that staff and students attend.  I look forward to the campus market every year to see what neat things they have made. 

Jeans - !it Jeans, Boots - Steve Madden, Tank - Gap, Blazer - RW&Co., Bracelets - Smart set, Earrings - made by students at KVHS
I am so excited for spring, not only for the colours, but also to be able to take outfit photos outside!  Thanks for stopping by and for leaving your comments, I really appreciate your kind words!  Hope you are having a great week and that spring has sprung where you are!

2 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in this outfit!!! I adore your boots and your blazer!!! Wonderful blog, now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this look...I would wear every bit of it! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!