Thursday, March 24, 2011

Red Bows

Red - a colour I seem to be gravitating towards this season.  Heels - the only thing in my shoe collection besides my flip flops/sandals.  So when my sister Carla sent me these shoes they instantly made me swoon.  I have been lusting over them ever since.  She certainly knows my shoe style and she is also a great enabler when it comes to shopping.

These shoes are suede and made by Steve Madden.  They are also availabe in taupe and black.  These fabulous heels are available on Zappos.com and are currently on sale for $97.46!  Zappos.com is a great website that I ordered shoes from as a Christmas gift for my sister, and they offer free shipping both ways! (in case you need to retun or exchange)  When searching for a new pair of shoes to order they are one of the first sites I go to!

Also this weekend my sister and I are making our first trip to the Urban Shoe Myth to check out all their awesome footwear. Somehow I have a feeling I am going to fall in love with that store.  Enjoy your Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, go to the Urban Show Myth WITHOUT your purse, at least the first time. The whole store is drool worthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are beautiful!! Love the colour.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!