Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Teal Top

The colour of this top is a great way to brighten up any winter day.  I find it is hard to incorporate colour into my outfits in the winter sometimes as I am dressing in so many layers.  This top is also very comfortable for work.  As well I was almost able to create an outfit without any black, but alas I needed a sweater for this cool winter day.  Since all of my cardigans are black, I have made it my goal to add some coloured ones to my wardrobe.  


I am hoping spring is coming our way soon, not only for the brighter colours of my spring clothes, but also so I can get some photos outside.  I do apologize for all of the indoor photos, but we are getting blasted with snow this winter.  We just got another 10cm on Monday.
Pants - Suzy Shier, Top - Banana Republic, Cardigan - Dex, Shoes - Aldo, Earrings & Bracelet - Express
Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday and don't forget to enter my first giveaway.  You can check out all the details here.

2 comments:

  1. These pictures look great, Melissa! I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pop of colour, and love the top with the grey pants. More coloured cardy's? I hear ya, I SO need to buy some. I just saw some fab ones at Joe Fresh, just might have to go shopping this weekend. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!