Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tropical Tuesday - St. Andrews

St. Andrews is a very cute tourist town that is buzzing in the summer with lots of activity, especially on Canada day.  I know St. Andrews isn't very tropical (as it is only about an hour away) but I love the ocean and it is always gorgeous to visit down there in the summer.  These photos are from Canada Day last summer (July 1, 2010), on the warf in St. Andrews.

There are lots of activities that go on that day:  a famer's market, a parade, children's dog show, and not to mention visiting all the shops!  St. Andrews is a great place to purchase handmade jewellery.  This dress was perfect for this day as it kept me cool.  A huge thank you to my sister, Carla for buying it for me for my birthday from Je Suis Prest Boutique!  

Dress - Jack by BB Dakota, Bracelet - Toose's, Sunglasses - Maui Jims, Sandals - Montego Bay

Hope you are all having a great Tuesday!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!