Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tropical Tuesdsay - Grand Canyon

Two summers ago we went to Las Vegas for my sister's wedding.  We were there a few days before the wedding and of course took in some of the sights of Vegas.  One of the things we did was take a helicopter tour of the grand canyon.  It was the best way, in my opinion, to see the canyon as you got to fly over the hoover dam and our tour landed in the canyon, the only one that does.  As part of the tour we also got to have breakfast there after we landed.  Here are a few shots we took in the Grand Canyon.


Shorts - Abercrombie, Top - Dynamite
This outfit was perfect for the helicopter tour as it ws comfy and cool.  I also loved the bright colour of the top.  I want to thank each of you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate each of my readers.  Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. How FUN...always nice to go back through pictures from years past! I got to see the Grand Canyon last summer and just passed it again on my road trip from LA to NYC!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!