Thursday, March 17, 2011

Vince Camuto

A couple of weeks ago I was shopping with a friend uptown to help her find an outfit for a 100th birthday party that she had to attend.  I took her to Je Suis Prest to find and dress and to Manchester shoe salon to find shoes to go with her outfit.  While we were at Manchester shoe salon I found a pair of shoes that I fell in love with!
These are Vince Camuto Amber shoes.  They come in black or tan.  The leather on the shoes is so unbelieveably soft, that when I slipped them on it was like the leather was melting into my foot.  I am hoping to add these to my wardrobe!  I can't wait to break out the spring shoes soon!  Happy St. Patrick's Day!  May the luck of the irish be with you!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!