Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blog Makeover

Over the past few weeks you may have noticed my blog getting a makeover.  Thanks to the lovely Tieka of Selective potential for all her hard work.  The photos for my header were taken in February at my parent's place.  It was very cold, but it is so beautiful there!  I felt that these photos represented the part of Canada I am from, the east coast and how cold it can be.  Here are a few of the shots I chose not to use and some shots of the beach by their house.




Dress - Jack by BB Dakota, Scarf - C'est Moi, Sweater - Dex, Belt - Le Chateau
This certainly is one of my favorite places to take photos and I will be returning there any chance I have now that the warmer weather is upon us.  What is your favorite place to go to take pictures?





2 comments:

  1. The new layout looks lovely! Your pictures are all so pretty too! It makes me miss the East coast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics! I love taking pictures at mispec beach or in my Mom's gardens.
    I love living near the beach it is so beautiful and relaxing!

    Fashion in the Fog: Soaring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!