Friday, April 22, 2011

Blue Bow

Please forgive me ladies for being a bad blogger this week and not posting as much as I usually do.  I am recovering from some sort of flu bug and am now coming down with a cold.  So I am going to be using this long weekend to rest and recover.  What are your plans?




This outfit is from a few weeks ago and is a work outfit.  I love the bright blue colour of this shirt and the bow detail at the neckline.  I am loving all the bright colours this season!

Pants - Suzy Shier, Top - Dynamite - Sweater - RW&Co, Bracelet - H&M, Shoes - Aldo, Earrings - Express
I hope you are all enjoying this long weekend and having some lovely weather where you are.  We certainly had some gorgeous sun here today!  We went and voted in the advance polls too for our federal election.  So nice to have that done.  Thanks for stopping by and I should have my posts back on track for next week.  Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. i have the flu too!!! i hate being sick, especially during these easter holidays!!! lovely outfit, i'm loving blue outfits this season!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top, the colour is amazing! hope you feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!