Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Wishes

While browsing ModCloth this beautiful Easter Monday, I came across some very feminine pieces perfect for spring.  I am loving all the soft ruffles, and lace details on this outfit.  I am also loving the pastel colours, reminding me of spring.  I can't wait until our weather warms up so I can pull out some of my spring dresses and shoes!  Maybe this is what I should have told the Easter bunny to bring me : ).

Spring

I hope you are all enjoying this easter Monday.  We are off later today to have dinner with my family!  Happy Monday everyone!  Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! that dress is just about the most adorable thing I've seen in awhile! So pretty, feminine & a gorgeous colour!I'm already imaging how you could accesorize it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! Hope you had a great Easter Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!