Thursday, April 28, 2011

Gorgeous

All my friends know how much I love shoes.  So much so that they have started to send me pictures of shoes that they think I would love.  These are ones that were sent to me by my lovely friend Tracey.  She certainly shares my love of shoes.  I don't think I would ever be able to afford these but they certainly are beautiful.  These are made by Azzedine Alaia.  You can check them out here and be sure to click on the $ symbol to see how much they are.


I love the zipper detail on the back as well as all the loops of white suede.  Makes me want to wear my pretty summer heels.  These would be perfect paired with a bright sun dress.  What shoes do you want for summer?

Also don't forget to check out Darling Dilemma's Etsy shop by the end of April and use the code: SIGHGUSH to get 10% off your order.  This is a great chance for you to order something just in time for mother's day!  Be sure to hop on over and check out her gorgeous pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!