Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Je Suis Prest's 2nd Birthday Bash!

Last Friday, April 1st was the 2nd birthday celebration for my favorite store in Saint John, Je Suis Prest Boutique.  Kiera and the Prest girls had a fabulous evening planned for us all.  It started off by meeting at the store where they had people to do our hair and make-up, as well as you could pick out an outfit to purchase and wear that night!  Here is a picture of me and my sister before we got our hair and make-up done.


Some of the lovelies getting their hair and make-up done.  First off my sister, Carla, celebrating with glass of champagne in hand.
The beautiful Barb getting her make-up done (be sure to check out her blog too!)
Up next the fabulous Chelsea of Maritime Shopaholic getting her hair done by Adam from Hairacy's.
Besides being pampered and enjoying some great shopping, there was also some awesome food from Magnolia Cafe!

Here are the lovely Je Suis Prest Girls! (L to R: Kiera (owner), Joy and Meg)

Here I am by the accessory section in the store after I had my hair and make-up done.  Thanks to Adam for doing my hair and  to Virgina from Ang and Sal for doing my make-up they did an awesome job!  My hair (it is kind of hard to see), is in a side fish tail, looking messy but put together, I loved it!  I also love the pop of colour that my We Love Colors tights gave this outfit! 
Dress & Belt - Je Suis Prest, Tights - We Love Colors, Shoes - 7 for all Mankind, Necklace and Earrings - Silver Daisy Designs

Above is a picture of Chelsea and me after we were all ready for the evening.  It was also great to see Kate of O My Heart! there as well!  We ended the evening by taking a limo to magnolia cafe where we had some fabulous drinks, more food, listened to some great music and mingled with the lovely fashionistas of Saint John!  Thanks to my sister Carla and Barb for taking these photos.  Thanks again to Kiera and her wonderful team for putting this awesome evening together!  Happy 2nd Birthday Je Suis Prest!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that sure looks like fun! :)

    You look gorgeous.


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so pretty in those red tights!!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a blast and you look so good! My Mom and I visited Je Suis Prest today. I saw so many things I want.

    Fashion in the Fog: A Night Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!