Monday, April 11, 2011

Lady in Red

Red is a colour I am gravatating towards this season.  I have purchased 3 dresses in this colour plus this shirt.  There is just something about red that stands out to me and makes a statement.  I am loving a bright red lip too, something I don't usually wear except during dance performances.  I love this colour.
These pictures are from a couple of weeks ago and right before I took these I was having breakfast.  I am not sure if you can see or not the wet spot on my skirt in the first picture, as I had to wash some of my oatmeal off because I spilled it.  When I first took these photo and looked at them on my camera I couldn't see the spot, but now I certainly can.  

I first saw this shirt last summer when I was at the Miss New Brunswick pageant.  One of the girls had it as part of their casual wear and I immediately fell in love with it.  So on my way home from the pageant I stopped and picked it up at the mall as it is perfect for work.  It came with a skinny belt but I like to pair it with a wide belt at times just to change things up a bit.

Skirt - RW&Co., Top - le Chateau, Belt - Smart Set, Boots - Steve Madden, Tights - Plush, Bracelet - H&M
I hope you are all having a great start to your week and enjoying some beautiful spring weather, we are supposed to get up to double digits this week!  Yay!  Also don't forget that Thursday is the last day to enter my giveaway, be sure to check it out here.  Have a marvelous Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing top! I am LOVING that colour xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is amazing, I love it! The whole outfit looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!