Thursday, April 14, 2011

One of a Kind

My sister Stephanie, was looking for a new pair of shoes to wear to the ECMA's this week (East Coast Music Awards) however, she couldn't find anything in her size.  She wanted something kind of new to wear.  So I talked to her and told her to wear a pair of black heels, and she told me the only pair she has had a really badly scuffed heel.  So we decided to give them a overhaul.  I am a scrapbooker and put some of those skills to work.  Here they are part way through.
Part way through we realized we would not have enough bling to cover the whole heel so we decided to add a strip of ribbon to go with her dress and add a bit of colour to the heels.

To finish it off we used more bling and filled in the exposed heel with stickles.  This totally gave these shoes a new look and to finish them off we polished them up.  Stephanie had a unique new pair of shoes! 
Here is Stephanie modelling the finished product.  Not only would they look cute with a dress but I really love how they looked with these jeans!  I am sure you rocked them this week at the ECMA's Steph!  It was so fun to design a pair of shoes, I really enjoyed the process!  What would you do if you were designing a pair of shoes?
Don't forget that tonight at midnight AST is the last chance to enter my giveaway!!  Be sure to check it out here!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!