Friday, April 8, 2011

Snowy Sunday

Last weekend on Friday we got a snow storm, and it continued right into Saturday.  I think it was just a way to remind us that we weren't quite fully into spring yet.  So on Sunday when I took these pictures, the snow was melting but there was still quite a bit of the white stuff on the ground.


This dress from Forever21 was the perfect outfit for running around town this past Sunday.  First my hubby got delayed on Friday night from the storm, and his flight got in on Sunday morning, so I went and met him at the airport.  Then we spent the afternoon running errands and getting groceries.  This dress was so comfy and pairing it with leggings made it great or this cool spring day.  The dress even came with the belt, love forever 21 stuff!  This was one of the dresses from the order my sister and I put in.




Here are some close ups of the outfit.  The thing that drew me to this dress was the bow at the neckline and the aged belt.  This sage colour is different than anything I have in my closet, so I felt it was a great addition!

Don't forget about my giveaway, the last day to enter is Thursday, April 14th!  Thank you for all your lovely comments this week, I really appreciate each and every one.  Hope you all have a fabuous weekend and get to enjoy some lovely spring weather.

Dress & Belt - Forever21, Boots - Steve Madden, Leggings - Gap, Bracelet - H&M, Earrings - Express


3 comments:

  1. Love this dress and Forever 21. I am expecting a shipment from them any day!
    The color of the dress is really nice especially for this time of year.
    As for the snow I hope it stays away far away I was not liking how quickly it came last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, wow I can't believe that it snowed, what a spring we are having. Vancouver is hardly warm yet and normally we are such a mild weathered city. As for your outfit? It's absolutely adorable, I LOVE it! Chic, comfy, and fab. Happy weekend. xx veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit!
    You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!