Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tropical Tuesday

Sorry for not posting as much this week as I usually do, I have not been feeling the best.  But I wanted to bring you lovely ladies a post so here is a few photos from our trip to Dominican Republic this March break.  These were from the 2nd night we went to the Japanese restaurant at our resort.  I am wearing a Jack by BB Dakota dress that I won in the silent auction at Je Suis Prest Boutique's Holiday Party.


The resort had a gorgeous gazebo that we saw many weddings take place in that week.  It was the perfect location for photos.  I also love this little dress.  The bottom half of the dress has to be my favorite part and yes, this is red dress #3 for me this year.
Dress - Jack by BB Dakota, Shoes - Guess, Bracelet - Kohl's
Thanks to my hubby again for taking my outfit photos, he was really getting the hang of it by the end of our vacation.  Hope you are all having a great week!!  Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. wow!!! you're so beautiful in that red dress! amazing pictures!! red really suits you!

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Hotness!! You are rockin' this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love ur dress!!! ive been Dom Rep many times..which resort is this one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh I would love to be somewhere warm right now especially as I am listening to the hail against my windows. :(
    Such a pretty dress, I love that shop, they have such cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember admiring this dress! Melissa, you look gorgeous in it with those killer heels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!