Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tropical Tuesdsay

These photos are from 2 years ago when my brother in law got married in Orlando, Florida at the Ritz Carleton hotel over the Easter weekend.  It was a fancy affair and was so hot!  Unlike the spring weather we are having here right now.  Here are some photos from this gorgeous day.
My hubby was one of the best men and yes they kept their tuxes on the whole time for the outdoor wedding.  I was very warm in my dress; I can't even imagine how warm the groomsmen were in those tuxes.  I was glad to have my sister there though to hang out with between the wedding and reception.  As you can see it was not only a beautiful day but the grounds at the hotel are beautiful as well.

Dress - RW&Co., Shoes - Spring, Clutch - Le Chateau
Hope you are all having a lovely week!

2 comments:

  1. I remember that dress from RW!! A friend of mine used it for her bridesmaid dresses and I remember thinking how cute it was! You ladies look fabulous. Love that you paired it with that pretty blue bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty location! Always love a guy in a tux...so classic!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!