Friday, April 1, 2011

The Uptown Adventure Part 2

Today's post features part 2 of the photos from my uptown adventure with the lovely Emma of Darling Dilemma from last Sunday.  This was a fabulous experience and I hope I get to work with Emma again, she was fabulous to work with and she did an amazing job on these photos!  In case you missed part 1 you can check it out here.
Dress - ModCloth, Jacket - RW&Co., Bracelet - H&M, Ring - Dominican Republic, Shoes - Lovely People, Tights - Plush

I love this little alley way that we shot the photos in uptown, such a great backdrop.  I am definitely going to return here to do more photos in the future.  The photo below was done along the wall of the entrance to where the building was.  It was super windy but it made for a neat photo.  It was so windy that I set my purse and jacket on the ground and my jacket started to blow away.   This photo below really captures how windy it was! 
Here are a few more shots that Emma took in the Market Square pedway.  I love how you can see the backdrop of our beautiful city in the background.  Makes me so happy and thankful I get to live in this beautiful and historic city.  



To end the shoot I wanted to take some photos of me twirling in this dress.  When I put it on that morning all I wanted to do was twirl like I was a kid.  I love the fun feeling that Emma captured in these photos.


Also don't forget about the fabulous offer Emma is giving to my readers!  Emma has been so kind to offer my readers 10% off their entire order (sale items included) using the code: SIGHGUSH. This promo is good until the end of April!  She also has a special promo on until Sunday (April 3rd) - free shipping with the code: 4FREE.  Be sure to check out her shop!  I purchased the earrings I had my eye on and I am going to pick them up from her on Saturday, I can't wait!  

I hope you all have a fun filled weekend.  I am very excited to be attending the 2nd anniversary party of Je Suis Prest Boutique tonight!  I will be sure to take some photos and post about all the fabulous ladies that are attending.  Also I am going to be having another giveaway on Monday, be sure to stop back for that!  Thanks so much to the delightful Emma for doing the photos; I am looking forward to working with her again in the future!  Also, thank you all so much for your sweet comments this week, it means so much to me.  Have a great weekend!  

4 comments:

  1. omg, you're so pretty in that dress :) the pics are lovely! in love with the forth pic :) happy weekend :)

    jos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Melissa! I also love the red lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the dress and the pictures are just beautiful of you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!