Friday, May 20, 2011

Castelum

The feeling of having your toes in a pair of sandals, that first warm day, with no tights on, is simply heaven.  I can't wait for sandal season to get here, but while I wait I can browse for some new sandals.  I came across these sandals when my mom was at my house for Mother's day.  She purchased them from Aldo and I fell in love.  The brown colour is very neutral and perfect to pair with those summer outfits.  The shorter heel also works great for summer strolls.  These shoes are also available in black and white.

  These shoes retail for $70.00 at Aldoshoes.com.  The great thing about them is they offer free shipping on all orders!  So even if there isn't a store in your town you can still place an order.  I am off to Fredericton this weekend so I may just have to swing by and see if I can pick my self up a pair of these lovely sandals.  For all my Canadian readers happy Victoria Day and enjoy your long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!