Saturday, May 14, 2011

Jimmy Choo

Jimmy Choos are a pair of my dream shoes.  I hope someday I will own a pair.  These shoes are the perfect colour for summer and spring.  Coral is so pretty and feminine.  These platform sandals are very tropical chic,  and are made with supersoft nubuck suede.


I do apologize for not having this post up on Thursday but blogger was down.  I will be doing another outfit post later today to make up for FRiday's post.  Also, local ladies, don't forget that today from 1-5pm in East Saint John at the Best WEstern is Charity Chic, hope to see you all there!!  Also because blogger was down I am extending my giveaway until Sunday night at midnight AST.  You can check out all the details here.  Have a happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes are gorrrrgeous! Such a perfect summer shoe, I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look at pretty shoes I cannot afford any day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these shoes especially the color, really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate each and every comment you leave! Have a wonderful day!